8 AM Student Scholarship Fundraiser Golf Outing at Ridgeview Golf Course
- Crossing Safety, Room 1060 1:30-3:00 pm
- Inter-City Passenger, Room 1060, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- FRA Midwest Rail Plan, Room 1060, 4:00 - 5:00 pm (open to public)
- Watco/MDOT/ORDC, Room 1060, 5:00 - 6:00 pm (invite only)
- TRB AR030 - Railroad Operating Technologies, Room 1030, 4:00 - 6:00 pm (open to public)
- TRB AR040 - Freight Rail Transportation, Room 2030, 2:00 - 4:00 pm (open to public)
- NURail EAB, Room 2030, 4:30 - 5:30 pm (invite only)
6 PM - 9 PM Conference Opening Reception at Bell's Brewery with the Norfolk Southern Lawmen Band
Conference Technical Sessions
Click here to view the final program for MRC 2017! Click here to view the conference presentations (login required).
Thursday, Aug 17
Conference Field Trip (approx. 7:30 am - 5:30 pm) sites to include: Decatur (Cargill facility), Train ride Amtrak Wolverine to Battle Creek, Little River Steam Train Ride. We will provide a bus from Battle Creek back to Kalamazoo for any participants who cannot fit the Little River Steam Train into their calendars, but lunch will not be included in this option.