Rail Day and Expo 2017
We welcome the support of our past and future supporters! General registration for all participating companies is shown below, and there will be special sponsorship opportunities for the breakfast poster session, the afternoon lunch, and Railroad Night XIII. Click HERE to go directly to our sponsorship registration.
The Michigan Tech Rail Program is always looking for ways to improve industry participation. Contact us for opportunities or ideas; financial support is always welcome, but projects for our senior design and enterprise programs are also important. Co-ops and internships are another avenue of support.
Industry Lunch on the Mall - $1500
Click HERE to go directly to the Lunch on the Mall registration
Rail Night XIII Dinner - $1500
Click HERE for our premier sponsorship opportunity, Railroad Night XIII!
Company Registration - $500
- Access to students in a targeted rail environment – students will know that the event is intended to show off the rail industry, and will attend if they have an interest in the industry.
- Name recognition within the student population and the rail industry – we will include your company logo on all marketing materials, and will produce a pamphlet introducing all of the participating companies, giving a brief description of the company, and indicating the type of work they do, and the positions they are recruiting for. This pamphlet will be produced and distributed in hard copy, on our website, and through social media.
- Dinner, lunch, and breakfast for company representatives
- Targeted discussion periods with faculty and grad students who are doing rail-related project work
- An opportunity to advertise specific job openings you are trying to fill, to our student population
- Ongoing access to our student and alumni networks to advertise for future rail related positions within your company
- Display space to show off what you do and how that impacts the rail industry. This display can also include recruiting materials. If you bring rail industry equipment we will provide space for it on the campus mall.
- Company logo announcing the sponsorship in all event related materials
- Table space for posting marketing and recruitment material during the afternoon expo session.
- Space in the Rail Industry Job Opportunities brochure for your company information. Each entry to include: Company name and logo; Company recruiter contact info; Number of employees; Corporate Headquarters Address; a brief description of positions currently being recruited; short description of company and the work you do.